Friday, July 24, 2009

If there is anything in the world more annoying than having people talk about you, it is certainly having no one talk about you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic As that quote couldn't be any more true .
In todays society , All that anyone ever cares about is popularity . Being on top ; And being the best . But the truth is , You can't get to the top just by starting drama , Rumors , And hurting people along the way . But that seems to be what everyone thinks .
I can say that I once knew someone who was the sweetest thing on Earth , But she turned into one of these girls . & I'm embarrassed to say for a while , When she was a new girl , I was friends with her . & I regret it . All she ever did was treat me like crap , Tell me lies , & If we went to a party - She would immediatley ditch me .

But I'm now proud to say that I'm Not her friend anymore .

I'm not another one of "Them" .

So many girls around the world are probably suffering the same way that I did . And believe it or not -
We don't have to put up with it .
That's the thing that's hardest for these girls to believe . We think it will all get better , But no . It doesn't . It gets Worse . And Harder to deal with these people . And eventually , We get fed up with all that crap and we stand up for ourselves . Sometimes these girls might jus ' laugh at you , But if you stand up for yourself with enough Confidence , Respect , and Justice , These girls will realize , That you're done with all their Jokes , Lies , & Crap .

If you've ever been through a situation like this , I am truly sorry .
All girls in today's society need to learn one thing -
The only people worth fighting for , Are the people who would do anything for you .

No comments:

Post a Comment